Re: [OM] T-32 & T-20 questions

Subject: Re: [OM] T-32 & T-20 questions
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2001 17:13:20 EST
Question 1  - one answer is that if you are using a grip 2 I think you could
detach the grip, pointing the flash sensor at your subject and swiveling the
flash tube to the proper angle to get the "right" bounce. It would help to
have another set of hands when doing this. You might also try bouncing it of
a wall rather than the ceiling.  I'm sure there are others with other
solutions.  One might be to go outside.

Question 2 - There is a special hot shoe that accommodates the TTL cord on
the OM 2.  I have one and it is not here were I can tell you what number it
is.

Question 3 - have you tried a film rated for tungsten lighting?  You could
try a multiple flash during a time exposure.  This would be accomplished in
much the same way as the recent thread about painting with a flash/strobe in
a cave.  Yes, the pros have all the stuff you mentioned and they also have
experience and knowledge gained from many failures or things which didn't
work. They also have an appreciation for how relatively cheap film is
relative to time and lost opportunity.  In other words, burn some film, make
some mistakes and learn in your process of gaining experience.  It is worth
the effort.