RE: [OM] Mmmmmm1

Subject: RE: [OM] Mmmmmm1
From: Dylan <dsut4392@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 23:24:51 +1100
> Date: Thu, 22 Feb 2001 21:09:39 +1100
> From: "Wayne Harridge" <wayneharridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> Subject: RE: [OM] Mmmmmm1
>
> Andrew wrote:
>

> > The one that came out now (subscribers get it early - all local
> > zuikoholics
> > are subscribers). M1 - 50/1.4 (M series?) - brown case A$750 or serious
> > offer. adnicphotoserv@xxxxxxxxxxx - 07 3254 3243 or 0419 718 542
> > Unleash the hounds.
>
> No thanks Andrew, I'm waiting for one to turn up at Cash Converters for
> under $AU100.
>
> It won't heppen overnight, but it will heppen !

I believe you. Not long before I discovered the list I passed up the
opportunity to buy one in excellent condition (as new/mint/whatever - it
looked new) with attached silvernose 50/1.8 for A$220. Instead, I bought
an OM1 in _worse_ condition with SC 50/1.8 (non silver nose) for $5
_more_ because I thought MD capability might be handy one day. And these
prices were at a respectable camera store! D'OH!
Dylan