Re: [OM] I'm curious

Subject: Re: [OM] I'm curious
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 16:36:12 -0500
First MD badges were  stick on like tape, next to the rewind release knob.
Then came square stamped metal version glued to body through the square
hole, then rectangular badge.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000