Re: [OM] OM-4T on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] OM-4T on ebay
From: "gwsears" <gwsears@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 21:19:22 -0500
Rich,
One seller has not replied to my email. It's been over a week now.

The other, I gave the option of either refunding my purchase price or
going $50 dollars to help with the repair, less than half of the repair
bill I would guess.  It was four days after I emailed her that she
responded. Said she would refund my purchase price but that she
would not pay any toward having the camera repaired.  Well, I had
given up on her reply by that time and had sent the camera out for
repair.

I guess its like I told her, there's no better experience than that
bought kind.

geo2