RE: [OM] OM-4T on ebay

Subject: RE: [OM] OM-4T on ebay
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 18:53:48 -0800
So far... I've had good luck on Ebay, having picked up a few Olympus items:
a Zuiko 28mm f2.8, a T-32, a Varimagni finder, a focusing screen and an OM-4
w/case, strap, 50mm f1.8. All have been fairly represented and promptly
shipped (and well packed).

That said, I'm really picky about bidding. I try and find out the fair
market price as much as is possible and then research sellers as well.
Beyond that, one can only go by one's gut instinct.

---
Scott