Re: [OM] Intro

Subject: Re: [OM] Intro
From: Gregg Iverson <giverson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 22:14:20 -0500
Welcome Scott

Life must be tough up at Crestline.:-) I used to enjoy going up there from where I lived in Loma Linda many moons ago. I predict many trips down to the valley searching for OM equipment in your future, or at least the UPS truck will be at your door frequently!

Gregg

Hi y'all,

Just wanted to say hello and intro myself as I've just joined the list. My
name is Scott Gomez and I've been an OM owner since sometime in the 70s and
just recently started suffering a serious attack of resurgent Zuikoholism.
:-) Suddenly I've gone from having an OM-1n and an OM-2 to having those,
plus a 4, a 4T and a bunch of new accessories and a lens or two. What else
could I do but joint the list as well?

I currently reside in SoCal, about 80 miles east of LA. Details on some of
my interests, as well as some info on my OM habit are on my web site

http://petroglyph.crestline.ca.us

Probably be mostly lurking for a while, while I absorb some collective
wisdom from the list.

--
Scott