[OM] Stuff seen at Wolf Camera outlet.

Subject: [OM] Stuff seen at Wolf Camera outlet.
From: Steve Goss <steveg3@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 25 Feb 2001 22:10:59 -0600
These aren't necessarily real bargains, but in case you need one of these
pieces-
Type 1 (fix) flash shoe- 2, $10.00 each
Type 2 flash shoe- 2, $10.00 each
Winder Don't remember if it was a 1 or 2. On the junk "doesn't work" table,
$40.00. The battery compartment was taped shut with a bunch lot of scotch tape,
so I didn't get to check for a winder cover.
Genuine 49mm lens caps, (a bunch), one genuine 52mm (!) lenscap, and a whole
bunch of genuine back caps, all $5.00 each.
They did have a meter T flash cord for $15.00, some new stylus neck straps for
$2.00 each, and a 49mm lens reverser for $3, but I snagged those.

If anyone cares, they can reach them at 1-972-241-0582

Steve Goss, Dallas Tx usa