Re: [OM] [OT] Mju II (alias Stylus Epic) film loading

Subject: Re: [OM] [OT] Mju II (alias Stylus Epic) film loading
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2001 20:11:52 -0800 (PST)
Dear All,

Thanks to those who offered advice in loading a film into this tiny P&S
camera. I think I was just being clumsy when I first reported
difficulty in loading the film. Second time around, it worked
perfectly. BTW, the pictures from my wife's first film were
exceptionally good. Focus was always accurate and the flash intensity
was adequate even for subjects several yards away. I can see why this
camera is so popular. The lens is terrific. Sometime, good things do
indeed come in small packages!

Regards,

=====
Ray