Re: [OM] My New Web Site - all OM users welcome !

Subject: Re: [OM] My New Web Site - all OM users welcome !
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 08:15:17 -0700
At 04:13 AM 2/27/01 +0000, Faisal Khan wrote:
It says "Forbidden" when you try to open the link.

Why is that?

Faisal:

That's the web server experiencing some kind of processing error -- the URL works fine, as long as you indeed entered it correctly (I just tried it, and it worked fine for me). If you entered an incorrect (i.e., incomplete) URL, the web server *may* tell you you don't have permission (Error 403, I believe), or it may give you a "404 Not Found" error.

Peter's site seems to be flaky -- earlier in the week, some people weren't even able to connect at all. Just try the URL again.

Garth