RE: [OM] Daughters, was: I, well, sort of, accidently bought, um, some

Subject: RE: [OM] Daughters, was: I, well, sort of, accidently bought, um, some more equipment.
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Feb 2001 21:24:01 -0800
I remember those two things going around some years ago via zerox (wouldn't
want to infringe) copy. My daughters never thought it was very funny when I
tried to hand them out. Teenagers have NO sense of humor.

*Sigh*

I'm so glad mine are all grown up and on their own. You know, I had NO gray
hair when they were born... My son was ever so much easier.

---
Scott Gomez