Re: [OM] It's 7.0!!

Subject: Re: [OM] It's 7.0!!
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 16:11:01 -0500
I happened to have CNN on at the time.  they've spent all afternoon on the
report.  I hope everyone is okay out there.  Reports from people who were up
in the Needle at the time said it was swaying AND going up and down at the
same time.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000