Re: [OM] camera plating

Subject: Re: [OM] camera plating
From: "Jim Caldwell" <jamesfc@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 18:45:07 -0500
I think that's the kit I remembered seeing years ago in the Edmund
Scientific catalog - but I couldn't find anything like that anywhere - nor
do I know if it would work!

Jim Caldwell
Videomakers - we invite you to check out http://www.Specialty-Media.com
Join our Video discussion group!   also -  DC30 and Premiere Tips and Tricks
For your PC hardware and software needs -  check us at
http://www.handtech.com/specialtymedia