Re: [OM] It's 7.0!! Alive here in Olympia

Subject: Re: [OM] It's 7.0!! Alive here in Olympia
From: Doggre@xxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 22:24:32 EST
In a message dated 2/28/01 7:06:45 PM Pacific Standard Time,
omrobison@xxxxxxxxx writes:

>snip<
>  I was taking a coffee
>  break when WHOMP.... WHOMP-WHOMP-WHOMP....lesser
>  whomp.
>snip<

Just glad you are O.K., too, John.  Drive carefully tomorrow!

Scary thing for me is that the big one that hit in '65 was epicentered under
Maury Island, which is directly across the Sound from downtown Des Moines,
about 4 miles, at most, from me, as the crow flies, directly west.  I look
right down at Robinson Pt. light.

Rich