[OM] I'm back!

Subject: [OM] I'm back!
From: "Chris O'Neill" <coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 28 Feb 2001 23:28:58 -0700
Well, that was about as much fun as a kick in the head!  But, Cori and I
did manage to get moved into our new place.  We didn't get a blizzard
like I predicted (that's what happened last time we moved), but we did
have some of the coldest days of this winter.  Nobody got frostbite, but
it sure wasn't much fun moving in -25C weather!

Our ISP didn't manage to get DSL back up and running until today,
though, so we're just now getting back online.  Moral of that story...
when you ISP says they can move your DSL in one day DON'T believe
them!  (Sigh!)  Anyway...

I *think* I have replied to all the outstanding personal e-mail that list
members have sent to me since last friday (which is when we went
offline).  However, if you sent me a message and haven't gotten a
response yet, please resend it.  The "inbox" is a total mess, and it may
have gotten lost in the shuffle.

OM CONTENT:  The camera equipment all good moved safely.  And,
just today, my new-to-me 35-70/3.5-4.5 arrived in the mail.  Of course, I
haven't had a chance to try it out yet, but it looks brand new!  This is the
first time I've ever bought something that would be rated "like new in
box" so I'm tickled pick that it indeed looks like it's never been used.

So, anyway, I'm WAY behind in reading mailing list messages...  only
450+ to read and I'll be caught-up.  Weeeeee!!!  :-)  I'll let everyone know
my thoughts on the 35-70/3.5-4.5 once:  (1) we get unpacked, (2) I get
caught-up on the e-mail and other "chores" and (3) I get a chance to run
a roll of film using the lens.

Until then...

Regards,

Chris

P.S.  I hope y'all behaved while I was away!  :-)))

---
Chris O'Neill (coneill@xxxxxxxxxxx)
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill