Re: [OM] New OM Book in Japan

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM Book in Japan
From: "John Palmer" <john.palmer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 21:27:41 -0000
kazuya matsumoto says

> Thank you for your patience with reading my long and poor
> translation.  I hope you are not disappointed by the last message
> from Mr. Maitani.

Thank you for bringing it to us. Your translation is very clear, and
the article is very interesting.

Perhaps Mr. Maitani's final message contains a small glimmer of hope -
but I won't hold my breath waiting! As Rich said later, things go in
cycles - and look at N*k*n's recent announcement of an SLR that will
work mechanically, complete with a pancake lens.

John