Re: [OM] New OM Book in Japan

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM Book in Japan
From: "k.matsumoto" <GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 02 Mar 2001 10:25:55 +0900
> : Thank you for your patience with reading my long and poor
> : translation.  I hope you are not disappointed by the last message
> : from Mr. Maitani.
>
> Thank YOU for your excellent translation! And I hope you don't mind that I've
> added your complete translation to the eSIF, on the page 'Concepts and
> overview', so that it now is preserved for the non-Japanese reading part of
> OMankind (and especially for non-listmembers)?

> hnz

Hi Hans,

No, I don't mind, but please correct errors as necessary, I already
found some myself.  I'm glad I can contribute to the great OM online
Bible!

BTW, this book now clearly says that "Zuiko" is abbreviation of
"Mizuho Kogaku Kenkyujo", not "Takachiho Kogaku Co.".  (Former
publications were confusing, both in English and Japanese)

kazuya matsumoto