Re: [OM] New OM Book in Japan

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM Book in Japan
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2001 21:05:00 -0500
Cc: <GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Thanks for your suggestion.  I am familiar with the book store you
mentioned -- they have a branch in New York City that I have visited before.
I haven't had a response from Amazon yet (they are in the Pacific Northwest
and are recovering from an earthquake yesterday).  If I can't get the book
through Amazon, I may be in touch with you and take you up on your kind
offer -- thanks again.

end

Regards

Bruce Appelbaum