Re: [OM] Moonbow and 16mm

Subject: Re: [OM] Moonbow and 16mm
From: carson5x@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 01 Mar 2001 21:15:27 -0500
Nice shot, interesting subject.

You used a 28mm and it doesn't look like the full arc would fit in the frame.
My college physics books are long buried. What is the angle of view required to
fit the full rainbow in the frame?

Seems like I've tried with a 24mm and not succeeded; the 16mm with a 180
(diagonal field of view) obviously should work; does the 18mm or 21?

Thanks

Bill Biesele