Re: [OM] newly introduced

Subject: Re: [OM] newly introduced
From: Eric Jackson <ejackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2 Mar 2001 09:28:51 -0800
i value your 0.02 very much.  do you think the OM-2 lenses and all other repair
parts are pretty hard to find as it is now. my dad has an OM-2 that he's had
for 20 years he says and it still works well. is it likely to hold up for
another ten you think?  how reliabe is it buying camera's from ebay? thanks