Re: [OM] newly introduced

Subject: Re: [OM] newly introduced
From: Eric Jackson <ejackson@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 2 Mar 2001 10:51:19 -0800
ok now that you've sacrificed yourself for the good of a newbie, regarding
canon, nikon, etc is it even possible for me to get a quality piece of
equipment under $200 like i could get some of this OM equipment? if so what
models? the reason i was looking at an OM is because i've noticed some time
honored tradition and quality that has lasted a long time. so i figure for
budget's sake and for beginning the advice of an OM-G or like would be
sufficient. what do you think?