Re: [OM] newly introduced

Subject: Re: [OM] newly introduced
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:08:45 EST
If you ask the 300 or whatever people there are subscribed here "what do you
think?" You're likely to get 100 different answers. Before you get thoroughly
confused, my 2c would agree with Tom's advice ref: OM-G for starters if
you're in the sub- $200 price range, and go from there. For more $$$, go with
an OM-4T or a Nikon either manual focus or, blasphemy-be-dammed- autofocus
body.

A lot of us answer your question from our own points of view- that is, we'd
recommend all sorts of expensive glass, macro set-ups, winders, grips,
ni-cads, etc that you may never be interested in. So stick with something
inexpensive and you can always grow your kit from there if the Zuikoholism
hits you.

Best of luck,
George S.