Re: [OM] newly introduced

Subject: Re: [OM] newly introduced
From: ClassicVW@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 2 Mar 2001 16:17:58 EST
A word or two of caution with reference to eBay- You'll need A LOT of
patience. Yes, there are deals to be had, but an OM-10 AND lens AND manual
adapter for $50 is not a realistic expectation.

I've felt that the inflated prices we were seeing on eBay were just the
pre-Christmas inflation, but I haven't seen those prices deflate much at all
since.

Example:
The bodies and manual adapter I offered to the list a couple of weeks ago-
    (OM-1 price to list $99, manual adapter for $25 [$15 with OM-10
purchase]).
The OM-1 sold for over $190 and the manual adapter $42. Similar results with
the OM-PC and the OM-77.

Best,
George S.