[OM] RE: New OM Book in Japan - from Amazon.co.jp

Subject: [OM] RE: New OM Book in Japan - from Amazon.co.jp
From: "Bruce Appelbaum" <brucea@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Mar 2001 15:54:21 -0500
Well, after getting a totally useless reply to my question about ordering
the OM book through Amazon US (they don't have it and don't want to know
me), I sent a query to Amazon Japan and got the following response.  I
assume that it should be fairly easy to follow these steps, but I'm going to
check with the large Japanese bookstore in NYC first, next time I'm down
there.  If anybody has luck with this process, please let me and the list
know -- especially what the shipping charges come to on top of the 1500 yen
price.

end

Regards

Bruce Appelbaum