Re: [OM] Help! Camera or lens

Subject: Re: [OM] Help! Camera or lens
From: William Biesele <william@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 03 Mar 2001 21:28:28 -0700
Chris O'Neill

> I can't help you with the answer, though....  because of the problem
> using it with the OM-2, and also because I'm staying with all Zuiko
> lenses, I dumped it.

This is a Zuiko lens (90mmF2), no way I'm dumping it!!! Not real
thrilled
with dumping the body either, and one or two months while the pair is
getting serviced would trigger significant zuiko withdrawal symptoms.

Comparing this lens with another Zuiko shows the lever arms to be about
the
same height. However; the lens mount on the body seems to have a little
bevel
around the notch which locks the lens. The left side is angled, not
square
like on other bodies. Maybe this allows enough lens movement for the
action
to jam?

Bill B