Re: [OM] AOne.net or OzeMail users take note

Subject: Re: [OM] AOne.net or OzeMail users take note
From: "Hans van Veluwen" <hcvanveluwen@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 13:33:10 +0100
: BTW, the "W32/Hybris.gen@MM" worm that sends the "Snow White" emails is
: very widespread . . .

You can say that again. I've received 'the real thing' (i.e. including the full,
non-stripped .exe or .scr file) already twice this week only. It is really
getting boring, so I've just set up an email filter to mark messages with
'Snowhite and the Seven Dwarfs' in its subject line as 'read', and delete them.
It is really amazing how many people apparently use email w/o a proper virus
checker and a recent database.

hnz