[OM] (In Camera store) Zuiko 300/4.5 for sale

Subject: [OM] (In Camera store) Zuiko 300/4.5 for sale
From: "james olson" <jolson@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 17:51:41 GMT
In a camera store near my house, there is a very clean MC 300/4.5 with: caps,
case and a Hoya filter.  No tripod mount, however.  (Available from John H.)
 The lens is $325.  (But it could likely be bought for $300.)  A good price,
I think.  It is very clean, glass near perfect, no dust or specks, with slight
wear on the aperture ring.  If anyone is interested, here is their phone number:
 541-289-1772.  (In Bend, Oregon.)

I would like to buy it myself, but I certainly don't need any more equipment.
 I can also pick it up and ship, if someone is interested.