RE: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f 2 on ebay

Subject: RE: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f 2 on ebay
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 10:26:29 -0800
Just curious, Chris, but how many Zuikoholics have taken that second step so
far? Of course, I'm only asking this out of concern for all the Zuikoholics
out there, and in fervent hope of their recovery...

(and as a means of getting my "sucking up" done early in hopes of catching
some of the overflow Chris should have when all the Zuikoholics get serious
about recovery after this terrible disease is featured on "Oprah").

---
Scott Gomez
(Zuiko problem? What Zuiko problem?)