[OM] I've been a bad (or good) Zuikoholic -- depends on your point of vi

Subject: [OM] I've been a bad (or good) Zuikoholic -- depends on your point of view
From: "Tom Scales" <tscales@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 4 Mar 2001 17:12:07 -0600
This has been an interesting week.  After I had convinced myself that I
wasn't going to keep buying (and my recent bad experience with a purchase),
I, well, bought some stuff in a few separate deals. The first ones were ebay
and the last off a newsgroup (he posted an OM-G with a 35-70 zoom -- yep, a
35-70/3.5-4.5).

First I started with:

OM-40
50/1.8 (F.Zuiko)
35-70/3.5-4.5
Generic flash

Next up was:

OM-2n
50/1.8 (made in Japan)

Then

Shipman Olympus book (didn't have the one with the 4T)

Then

OM-1MD

and last

OM-G
35-70/3.5-4.5

Hmm.  3 bodies, 4 lenses, 1 flash and a book.

Yeah, I can control it.  I'm not a zuikoholic.  No, no, just one purchase,
yeah, just one.

Tom