Re: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f 2 on ebay

Subject: Re: [OM] Zuiko 250mm f 2 on ebay
From: "Giles" <cnocbui@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 01:01:35 +0000
Hey Chip

1  The list is owned and run from Canada.

2  The Unofficial Olympus Gallery is owned and run from Canada.

3  The list administrator is in Ireland.

4  The ESIF pages are based in the Netherlands

5  The lens in question is in the US

6  I am conveniently ignoring Gary's lens test data ;-)

Obviously 5 is an anomaly which can only be corrected by the lens in
question going to Canada or Ireland.  Anything else would just be
illogical and mess up the Feng Shui a lot.

Giles - busily counting the contents of his sons piggy bank