Re: [OM] New OM Book in Japan

Subject: Re: [OM] New OM Book in Japan
From: "k.matsumoto" <GHA02260@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2001 11:32:39 +0900
> Thankyou very much for taking the time to translate and type up the
> interview. I would love to email the publishers to request an
> English-language copy. Do you know of an email address I could use?
>
> Regards,
>
> Simon E.

Hi Simon,

I used this mail address when I first got in touch with them:

web@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I don't think it's easy for them to publish an English version by
themselves, though.

It's easy for me to send them Japanese mails, but there may be a lot
more impact to them if requested directly from foreign readers.
What about keep bothering them with a ton of English e-mails?

Good luck!

kazuya matsumoto