Re: [OM] newly introduced

Subject: Re: [OM] newly introduced
From: "John Hermanson" <omtech@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 10:29:48 -0500
I'm sorry to hear about this accident.  Often with bad impact, the top cover
compresses enough to pinch-and-cut  the flex board, or crack an IC.  THEN,
the prism moves down, sometimes causing prism chipping, visible in the
corners of the viewfinder.  If it doesn't stop there, the metal casting that
holds the prism then cracks.

John  Hermanson
http://www.zuiko.com
Camtech, Olympus Service since 1977.
21 South Lane,  Huntington NY 11743-4714
Phone/fax 631-424-2121
Free Olympus Manuals: 1-800-221-3000