[OM] Eveready Energizer 357 Batteries

Subject: [OM] Eveready Energizer 357 Batteries
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 16:58:13 EST
I just recieved a shipment of these batteries from cheapbatteries.com.  They
were 75 cents each plus shipping and a $5 handling charge for orders under
$50.  I ordered 30 and they still came in at 95 cents a piece.  I think there
is a price break at 100 pieces, so if anyone out there has a herd of hungry
OM's  this may be a cheap place to get your batteries.  It is certainly
cheaper than the $1.89 + tax and gasoline to get there that Home Depot
charges in the Houston area.  Home Depot was the cheapest local place I could
find.  These people also have a toll free number of (877) very-cheap.  The
only connection I have with these folks is that I have 30 of their batteries
and they have $28.47 of my money.  Bill Barber