[OM] I scored some accessory stuff

Subject: [OM] I scored some accessory stuff
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2001 22:35:58 -0800
Fellow Zuikoholics: Apologies in advance if this is "too commercial" for the
list (and I'll never do it again, if it is)...

I have scored some small, mostly NEW IN THE BOX genuine Olympus accessories
(primarily lens and body caps, but also a few other goodies) as part of a
lot that included some things I wanted. I wish I could afford to hand them
out, but I have to feed my Zuikoholism expenses somehow :-( I'll offer them
to y'all first, then whatever is left goes to Ebay.

Email me off-list if you want a list.

---
Scott Gomez
scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx