Re: [OM] OT - Adelaide, South Australia

Subject: Re: [OM] OT - Adelaide, South Australia
From: davidt@xxxxxxxxxxxxx (David Thatcher)
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 00:09:34 +1030 (CST)
30 years ago... the days of a progressive state government, and
sweeping changes granting some of the freedoms that modern
'enlightened' society allows & now cannot be discriminated against
without prosecution. I am led to believe that prior to the
anti-discrimination laws the 'dunking' of the persons concerned who
used to congregate on the bank of the  Torrens, was 'de rigeur', &
there was an accidental death.  A most unfortunate & regrettable
incident, which I remember even though I was only five or six.

Davidt
Adelaide
South Australia