RE: [OM] Shoulder stock recs

Subject: RE: [OM] Shoulder stock recs
From: "James N. McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:24:59 -0700
Bushhawk makes a plastic stock with an electronic release button built in. I
don't know how much your lens weighs but I use one of these with a 300mm
f-4.5 Zuiko and it works well. Leonard Rue sells some heavier duty models.

http://www.rue.com/

http://www.bushhawk.com/    Site still under construction  These are
available from Porter's and others for about $75.

/jnm