Re: [OM] Stuff the ballot box (Fav Camera)

Subject: Re: [OM] Stuff the ballot box (Fav Camera)
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 11:29:08 -0800
Zuikoholics:

Looks like us OM-2S lovers haven't stuffed the box recently.  Time to
visit:
http://www.freevote.com/booth/fav_camera

The Leica M6 is getting too close!

Who stuffed the Olympus XA box ???  Tisk, tisk.

Gary Reese
Las Vegas, NV

I got this warning on this site from my browser:

"Warning! This cookie is not valid. The domain information for the cookie is too general, so that the cookies could be sent to servers which shouldn't get it. Be careful and only accept the cookie if you are sure that it is really harmless."

Do you think that this is OK to accept the cookie?

Winsor
--
Winsor Crosby
Long Beach, California