Re: [OM] Mercury Cells

Subject: Re: [OM] Mercury Cells
From: Rand E <rtomcala@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 06 Mar 2001 18:09:16 -0500
Jim,
  I was in the same situation, I determined that ordering the conversion
kit from Bogan was the best bet for the Luna Pro because it uses two
cells ($10 in mercury cells, and only costs about $19).  The OM-1 is a
different situation because the price ratio isn't that close like the
Luna Pro.  I finally went to the C.R.I.S. adapter because the mercury
cells are a hassle and I don't see it getting any better in the future.
Rand E.