RE: [OM] Re: [OT] DOS history

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: [OT] DOS history
From: Dan Lau <dlau@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 20:29:25 -0500 (EST)
On Tue, 6 Mar 2001 19:28, "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>If I remember right, Gary Kildall(DR pres.) blew off the IBM people when
>they came to talk about CP/M and IBM.  He was out flying his plane.

>This is WAY off the track, but ...

Yes, this topic is getting way off track from the Olympus (OM/Zuiko)
discussions.  For anyone else interested, the whole history of IBM
and DRI has been discussed several times in the alt.folklore.computers
news groups.  Too bad DejaNews is gone, otherwise you can search for
the threads and read all about it.

Me, I was there from the beginning, I know what the true story is.
But I cannot comment on any of it.  So please, stop this thread now
and go to the newsgroup for anyone interested.  Thank you.
        -Dan