RE: [OM] Re: mystery 38 f2.8

Subject: RE: [OM] Re: mystery 38 f2.8
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 13:42:46 +1100
I would have thought E for Enlarger (as in Nikkor EL) - a lens element
count would surely be before the Zuiko as in E.Zuiko and someone said it
has six elements anyway.
Andrew
p.s. Enlarging lenses make v. nice macro lenses on a bellows - I use a
Rodenstock 105mm on a Pentax Spotmatic with Yashica M42 bellows and a
Minolta focussing stage...that Rube enough for you?