Re: Is Olympus a good choice for a newcomer? - was Re: [OM] newly introd

Subject: Re: Is Olympus a good choice for a newcomer? - was Re: [OM] newly introduced
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2001 22:19:29 -0800 (PST)
Robert Gannon Gries wrote:

(Snip) . . .Oly is the thinking man's camera - who would want anything
less?
True - as in: "I think, therefore I OM"  ;-)

Seriously, I would never knock anybody for selecting OM, at any time of
his/her life. It's a fine system and I doubt it'll die for a good few
years yet. I only meant to say that I wouldn't try to influence someone
(especially a young person) based on my own preferences. It's a
different story, of course, if that person already has a preference for
OM . . .

Regards,

=====
Ray