Re: [OM] Mercury Cells

Subject: Re: [OM] Mercury Cells
From: Jim Sharp <jsharp@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 07:45:53 -0600
Thanks to all for the advice on this.

I know the OM-1 is fine without batteries, or with the 1.5V cells. I've
been using it for the last year without. The next time it goes for a CLA
I'll send it to John and have it adjusted for silver. I use the handheld
meter with it, and when the LunaPro batteries died I figured it was time
to see what was available in the battery area.

I wasn't aware that Bogan made an adapter to convert the LunaPro. If
they're still available it might be worth the $19.00 to me. I tried the
1.5V cells in it and the error is of course different that the error the
OM-1 gives when using a 1.5V cell...

--
Jim