RE: [OM] OM=10 manual adapter

Subject: RE: [OM] OM=10 manual adapter
From: "Brian P. Huber" <bphuber@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 09:11:20 -0500
There is a manual adapter on an OM-10 at Midwest Photo.
http://www.mpex.com

email is:
mpx@xxxxxxxx  Person you want to deal with is Abdi.  MENTION YOU TALKED TO
ME AND THAT YOU ARE A MEMBER OF THIS LIST!!!!

The manual adapter is on one of the OM-10's on the shelf.  I took it off a
non-working one and placed it on another for Abdi.  Thing the camera and
adapter together had an "asking" price of $120.  Right now Abdi doesn't like
OM-10's (3 of them not working in store).  If you wanted to buy the whole
thing, could likely get it for less than $100.

Brian P. Huber