RE: [OM] How bout the OMG?

Subject: RE: [OM] How bout the OMG?
From: "Timpe, Jim" <Jim.Timpe@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 08:00:11 -0800
Chip Stratton
-----Original Message-----
>>snip

Amazingly, the OM-G seems to regularly sell on ebay
for less than its somewhat less sophisticated,
reliable, and versatile predecessor, the OM-10.

>>snip

My G has always been, and will probably continue to be my most bullet-proof
body.  A Camera's West door buster deal about 17 years ago where the first
10 people in the store got their choice of the aforementioned OM-G or a
similar (don't remember the actual model) C*non or P*tax body with a CPC
28-80 zoom for $99.  Waiting for the door-buster deal that includes a 3-Ti
with 250 F2 for $500...

sigh   8^)