Re: [OM] Was...21....now Eugene Richards pic

Subject: Re: [OM] Was...21....now Eugene Richards pic
From: "mike m." <mnmitch@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 13:20:17 +0000

John Pendley wrote:

> He would probably think we'd drive him crazy with questions--and the urge to
> do so would be very great.  If, by chance, someone on the list were able to
> convince him to join, we'd have to be careful.
> JP

Also considering that he actually works for a living, unlike most of us,
he probably doesn't have the time to go through 75 to 100 posts a day,
or 3 or 4 digests. He would have to be constantly sub*cribing and
unsub*cribing to the list. Considering the places he travels to and the
sights he's seen, keeping up with this list would probably drive him to
drink. :>)

later,
mike m.