Re: [OM] Digital film

Subject: Re: [OM] Digital film
From: "Hans-Joachim Busch" <Busch-Koeln@xxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 21:28:53 +0100
Hello Frieder!
That´s a very, very small picture, only 4,17x6,35cm at 300dpi. Of course you
can see the pixels if enlarged to monitor´s size. But the very bad pattern
you see, are not the pixels but pattern caused by a to high JPEG-compression
before reducing (or enlarging) to the actual size, I´m sure. Looks like
taken with a very cheap digital camera.
Sorry, I have no homepage (not yet), so I can´t show any pictures to the
list, but if you like, I send you an example off the list.
Jochen