Re: [OM] New member

Subject: Re: [OM] New member
From: Garth Wood <garth@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 07 Mar 2001 15:16:49 -0700
At 05:14 PM 3/7/01 -0500, Mike Gardner wrote:

[snip]

Nobody else has mentioned it, but yesterday and today I've gotten some Snow
White virus messages that came in via this list.  Anybody else getting them?

Everybody else is getting 'em, Mike. We're just not talking 'bout 'em anymore, 'cause we've beaten the topic to death. 8^>

The List software strips out all the content from the nasty attachments anyways, so they're all zero-length files (no executables to cause problems). As for the source, there are many, actually, and they may not even be coming (unknowingly) from List members.

Garth