RE: [OM] OM=10 manual adapter

Subject: RE: [OM] OM=10 manual adapter
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 15:37:26 -0800
Eric,

I'd say take the camera that your Dad will give to you. Use it to get
started and then get what accessories you find you need as you determine
your need for them. It's not like the manual adapters are expensive... and
you'll have plenty of time to make photos while you keep an eye on Ebay or
the used camera equipment vendors to find an inexpensive manual adapter.

The OM-10 is a good way to get started. While you won't have full control
over the taking of photographs, you're not going to be giving up much.
You'll certainly be able to begin to learn the basics of good photography.

As the old saying goes: "'Tis a poor craftsman what blames his tools." :-)

---
Scott