RE: [OM] Olympus compartment cases question

Subject: RE: [OM] Olympus compartment cases question
From: Scott Gomez <scott@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 15:54:28 -0800
George,

I've seen a couple, and even seen a couple on Ebay not long ago that didn't
sell for all that much money. I believe B&H also still can get them, as
they're listed on their web site. As of Feb 1 they had one large, one small
in stock at $99.95 and $49.95 respectively. Oddly, the medium case lists for
128.95 and is marked as available, also.

I thought they were quite nice, but back in the 70s when this stuff was new
and expensive, I was advised by a photographer friend to buy a non-descript
bag that wasn't readily identifiable as containing lots of 35mm gear, and
have been using the Tamrac padded nylon bag I bought back then, ever since.

---
Scott Gomez