[OM] New member

Subject: [OM] New member
From: Ray Moth <ray_moth@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 7 Mar 2001 21:19:55 -0800 (PST)
Michael Gardner wrote:
Hi folks,
I just joined the list about a week ago.  Very informative.
I used OM's back in the early eighties before getting sidetracked into
other systems :-).  I'm putting together an OM system now so I can be a
Zuikoholic.

Nobody else has mentioned it, but yesterday and today I've gotten some
Snow White virus messages that came in via this list.  Anybody else
getting them?
Welcome to the list, Mike ... and to the many other new members who've
joined this year! In case you haven't already seen them, I hope you'll
enjoy the following websites (some favourites of mine):

http://zuiko.sls.bc.ca/~swright/archives/search.cgi
http://www.heier.com/olydocs/
http://members.aol.com/olympusom/lenstests/default.htm
http://brashear.phys.appstate.edu/lhawkins/photo/photo.shtml
http://members.xoom.com/_XMCM/veluwen/om-sif.htm
http://www.zuiko.com/
http://www.skipwilliams.com/olympus/zuiko_ebay_history.htm
http://members.xoom.com/johnlind/
http://www.millennics.com/olympus/tope/
http://www.nucleus.com/~coneill/mypictures/zuikoholism/index.html

About the Snow White thing, it's been plaguing the list for the past
few weeks. A number of people commented on it at first but I think
everyon'e got bored with it now. If you should receive it with an
attachment, DON'T open the attachment!

Regards,

=====
Ray