RE: [OM] biking with an OM

Subject: RE: [OM] biking with an OM
From: rdk@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2001 10:29:15 +0100

Specifically, I would recommend the Lowepro Photo Runner trekker beltpack, or if
you will only carry a camera and lens, the Off Trail 1. The Photo Runner is the
more flexible, with shoulder strap and hideaway belt, and room for camera with
one or two zooms, plus straps for a jacket. etc. Lowepro's prices have
unfortunately jumped by 20% recently, at least in Denmark.

mvh / regards
Roger Key